Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Picture-Perfect Families!

I am so excited to post these next families...they are all dear friends of mine and I am in love with these photos!


The Modene Family
I can't help but giggle every time I look at these...my buddies Kelby (10) and Maaike (7) cracked me up during this chilly shoot:-)  They were absolutely awesome and right to the point; smiles, hugs, whatever it took to get out of the cold!!  




The Thayer Family
All I can think of when I look at these photos are "sugar and spice and everything nice." Corny I know, but these girls are always dressed to the "T" and now they have added a smiley baby Graham to the mix.  6 year old Brooke, 4 year old Addison, and 5 month old baby Graham are so adorable you literally want to squish them (as their adorning mother would say:-)  


The Stading Family
I cannot look at these photos without grinning from ear to ear.  3 year old Jackson and 1 year old Ian make my day every time I see them.  They are so sweet and so full of personality that these photos speak for themselves:-)  Ian's smile is infectious and Jackson's silly tactics are all too familiar (and missed).  Love those boys!

Had to throw these in too...as if he wasn't cute enough in the above photos here are a couple more!



No comments:

Post a Comment